Dr. Somers is a popular speaker and educator. Her keynotes combine up-to-the-moment research on financial matters, psychologically healthy workplaces, and goal achievement with practical, easy-to-implement advice.
Scientifically grounded yet accessible and humorous, her addresses win high praise from both professional and non-professional audiences. She is available to speak at conferences, business meetings, and customer appreciation events.
Keynote Titles Include:
- Overcoming the Implementation Impasse – Why Good Clients Ignore Great Advice
- The Limits of Willpower (or, Why It All Goes to Hell at the End of the Day)
- The Bad Habits of Highly Annoying Leaders
- Transition Fatigue: How to Help When Life Packs a Wallop
- Money and Its Disorders: A Guide for Human Resources Personnel
- Women and Money: It’s…Complicated
- Secrets of Financially Fabulous Families
- Your Brain on Money — A Neuropsychologist’s Guide to Mental Wealth
- The Psychologically Healthy Workplace