Dr. Somers is a popular speaker and educator. She brings a combination of science and direct client experience to bear on the challenges faced by advice-givers everywhere. Her talks are hailed for their interesting and actionable fusion of findings from neuroscience, behavioural economics, positive psychology and behaviour change.
Conference organizers value Moira’s commitment to delivering tailor-made, humorous talks that are filled with practical, easy-to-implement recommendations. All talks are CE eligible.
Keynote Titles Include:
- Overcoming the Implementation Impasse: Why Good Clients Ignore Great Advice
- Dementia and Other Hard Things: Safeguarding Your Clients AND Your Practice
- Advice that Sticks: Helpful Hacks and Cautionary Tales
- What UHNW Families Need (You) to Know
- Money, Mental Illness and Well-Being: A Guide for HR and Financial Professionals
- Aftermath: Recovering from Mistakes in the Advisory Relationship
- The Limits of Willpower (or, Why It All Goes to Hell at the End of the Day)
- The Bad Habits of Highly Annoying Leaders
- The Trouble with Transitions: How to Help When Life Packs a Wallop